Saturday, January 8, 2011

Everything Bread

Sesame?  Poppy?  The beauty of an everything bagel is that you don't have to choose.  So, why not translate that indecision to a fresh loaf of bread


Using a cup of my favorite seed mixture* I did just that. 

Ingredients: sesame seed, spices (black pepper, caraway seed, coriander seed, fennel seed, red pepper), dehydrated onion, dehydrated garlic, flax seed, quinoa, poppy seed, sea salt.


The results were really great; I liked having the seeds throughout rather than on the crust; it was like a secret that lurked within.  And they weren't at all overwhelming, although I actually like an overwhelming abundance of seeds.




*The seeds also make a superb topping for your cream cheese if you're stuck with a plain bagel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you got something to say? It would be so nice to hear from you!
(I know captchas suck, but not as much as spam.)