Monday, October 20, 2014

Team Vegansaurus

So, I can finally share the ridiculously spectacular news I've been sitting on for some time now...  I'm now a Vegansaur!  Yep; I'm a new contributor to the venerable Vegansaurus team effort and I couldn't be more flattered, thrilled, and nervous to be in the incredible company of the wittiest, most well-spoken, pink, vegan, dinosaur bloggers around.

Is there anything more exciting than seeing a pink-wigged 89 next to the official Vegansaurus?  I THINK NOT!

Please check out my very first Vegansaurus post (on the perils of online dating as a vegan) and, if you don't already, follow Vegansaurus on Facebook, Instagram, and Tumblr for lots of amazing content, as well as more me.

Just so we're clear, A (soy) Bean isn't going anywhere.  You'll still be able to find assorted non-Vegansaurus-related rants and raves right here, so do stay tuned.  xoxo

10 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I've been reading vegansaurus for years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bravo abbeeeeeee!!
    i'm super excited for you.
    xo
    kittee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Abby. You write so well. ALSO - looking forward to seeing more NY stuff on there! So often it's CA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow congratulations that is so amazing! I'm super happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Your reviews are always so well written.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am new to Vegansaurus but will add them to my blog list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vegansaurus is quite fortunate to call you one of their own! Can't wait to start reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's awesome!!
    I just read your article and you really took one for the team there...! Ha! Very entertaining and had some great pointers
    Ttrockwood

    ReplyDelete

Have you got something to say? It would be so nice to hear from you!
(I know captchas suck, but not as much as spam.)