Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Passover

Excuse my tardiness; I recognize that I'm a little behind! Okay, actually a lot behind, but that's a story for another post(s). It was just Passover, peeps! And you know what that means: VM does all the cooking.

Here's 89, moments before she fell asleep waiting for the reading to end and for dinner to start.


Charoseth on matzoh, a.k.a. the only time I eat apples.


The piece-de-resistance: VM's famous matzoh ball soup- new and improved with the Follow Your Heart vegan egg. Don't be jealous of the middle ball's carrot hat.


Looky who woke up for some soup.

 

The festive meal: a packed plate (not mine!) of kugel, sweet potato, string beans, and Brussels sprouts.


It took 89 a few days to find the afikomen because someone hid it six feet in the air. CORRECTION: it took me a few days to realize why 89 was sniffing the air under a six foot high shelf.

2 comments:

  1. I am laughing that she took so long to locate the afikomen!! Good thing their noses work better than our memories! Ha ha!

    It looks like a lovely and delicious holiday - and serious props to VM and her soup!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I benefit entirely from her mad skillz. And oh my, I think her nose improves as my memory fades.

      Delete

Have you got something to say? It would be so nice to hear from you!
(I know captchas suck, but not as much as spam.)