Wednesday, March 8, 2017

My Vegan Valentine's

Welp; another year, another candy day to recap.

 

I try to eat only heart-shaped things on V-day. 2017 was perhaps my best work.

  • Center and bottom: Gone Pie lemon tahini heart specialties with chocolate kisses to the left and right. 


In the interest of full disclosure, I ate the points off of each so that I wound up with a plate full of butts.
Why?
Because I'm a hopeless romantic with exceeding levels of maturity.

I also ate an entire 2-level box of chocolates in just two sittings, sharing only the flavors I don't love (read: fruit).
Why?
Because chocolate is the best.


And then there were non-edible festivities...like this valentine I made for 89.


And this great shirt I picked up from VeganPolice.


The Valentine fairy (OD) left flowers for the nerd.


And for meeeeeee (still alive, btw).



89 was more thematically dressed than any of us in the days leading up to V-day- including, but not limited to: pjs.



Her favey gift was this plush dog she smooched for the longest...until she ripped his guts out.


Sounds about right!

Stay tuned, someone has a bday coming up...

3 comments:

  1. These pictures of your pup are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a high tolerance for sugar! Enjoy it while it lasts just sayin...

    Those are the prettiest color roses!

    Glad 89 was acknowledged finally.

    ReplyDelete

Have you got something to say? It would be so nice to hear from you!
(I know captchas suck, but not as much as spam.)