Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Amy's Kitchen Vegan Margherita Pizza Swirls- Quick Review

As I stated over on Instagram, I'm a huge fan of all things vegan by Amy's Kitchen and these new vegan, margherita (pizza) swirls are no exception. 


I've eaten more than my fair share of their incredible vegan margherita pizzas, but they're a tad pricey for one meal and I do not possess the self control to only eat half of it at a time. Enter: the less expensive and seemingly more portion controlled swirls.

I'm not gonna lie; in comparison, the pizza swirls looked like they'd be much less filling and, frankly, a little dry. Well, I'm happy to report that nope and NOPE. They were actually quite perfect.

I have a special affinity for finger foods, so this one is definitely staying on the must-have-in-freezer-at-all-times list.

If you can find them, I highly recommend picking them up. They do seem to be a little bit elusive right now, so stock up when you have the opportunity! I know I will.

2 comments:

Have you got something to say? It would be so nice to hear from you!
(I know captchas suck, but not as much as spam.)