On plate #1 we have:
- a delicious raspberry white chocolate brownie, which has somehow escaped our attention until this visit
- a chocolate glazed donut, which may have replaced the alternate version: the sprinkled, chocolate glazed doughnut, as my current choc fave (always behind the chocolate dipped)
- the new cinnamon sugar donut, which was refreshing, light and yummy: reminiscent of the same variety munchkin
- the always delicious coconut roll coated in a shell of icing and filled & stuffed with coconut shreds
- crowd favorite: the pecan roll, which is filled with cinnamon and dripping with thick, caramel goodness and generous pecan-age (my omni co-workers are now hooked)
* Important Update: the ice cream machine has still not returned, but sources have indicated that it might possibly re-appear in the summer; fingers crossed! Of course by sources I refer to any one of the VT staff that I can badger incessantly for the return of the soft serve (sorry, but not really!).