how to de-stem kale and set to work. Looks easy in the video, right? Of course it didn't work out exactly like that in my kitchen. But, nonetheless, the final results were so good that even my green vegetable-eschewing omni Dad liked it.
After googling a bunch of very similar recipes I wound up doing this:
- wash & de-stem one bunch of kale
- rip into chip-size pieces
- toss with 1/8 cup olive oil & 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- sprinkle with sea salt & red or cayenne pepper
- douse with nutritional yeast
- spread out on lightly oiled baking sheet & bake for 10-15 minutes @ 350-375 degrees
So, who knew? I might actually like kale.
I still don't like pears, though.