Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Amy's Kitchen Proof of Purchase Promotion = Free Swag!!

When I read this blog post about Amy's proof of purchase promotion*, I couldn't believe my eyes.  I've been eating Amy's Kitchen products for years- first as a vegetarian (non-stop burritos) and now as a vegan (all soup, all the time); there was no telling how many p.o.p.s I'd thrown out!  A good friend and I immediately called a meeting and quickly decided to pool our resources for an optimum timely return.  Before we knew it, this was in my mailbox.


Yep, from them.


The biggest item enclosed was this handy-dandy, insulated, reusable lunchbag.


Next up, these completely adorable magnets!

yes, I realize they are not all for vegan products

Also, these great coupons:



And more awesome coupons:


And check out these super generous coupons:


Let's face it, I'd be buying Amy's no matter what, but this unofficial incentive kind of makes me buy more and consume them faster; it's like a game and I want to win!  I kind of guess that's the point, but that's okay; it's win-win.  A giant thank you to Amy's for all of the great products, and for rewarding customer loyalty.  I am slightly obsessed with their soups, always having roughly 16-32 on hand because I stock up when they're on sale (They make a great meal!  I don't have the skillz time to make my own soup!  Don't judge me!), but I do believe I'm going to treat myself by using one of the coupons to buy an Amy's pizza.  And, while he highly recommends the pot pie, if I had to guess, my infinitely more health-conscious friend will be using his towards his regular cache.  Or, if I can convince him to splurge, maybe some Amy's Daiya mac 'n cheese?  No matter what, we will both put this booty to very good use.

*As far as I know, this promotion is unofficial; there's no guarantee that it will continue.  Good luck!

6 comments:

  1. Abby,

    Thank you for this post. It's been a few weeks and two visits since you received our Amy's "thank you" package, and I've yet to physically receive anything...

    After reviewing what we got, you may keep the bag. I would like the cake and 4 vegan cheese magnet. Also, divide the coupons. I trust your judgment.

    As for your infinitely more health-conscious friend, he loves Amy's low sodium line. Amy may be organic and natural, but let's face it, that woman loves salt!

    <3

    My Vegan Gut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MVG,
    I don't know who you are or why you think you have any claim to my coupons, but they are all gone; I've eaten 8 pot pies and an enchilada dinner in the time since receiving this care package. There is nothing left.

    The magnets are on my fridge, splattered with cookie batter, but I'm happy to send you one for your trouble.

    Signed,
    Amy's friend in salt-love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember being invited and then cruelly & quickly cut from sharing in this deal in a 5min span over Salug's pizza one evening.

    Btw, I also love the pot pies! And salt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's 2 votes for pot pies (I have to try one) and 3 ladies for salt!

    I DO remember that exchange, btw; MVG sure does like to stick to the original plan. We might be willing to cut you in on the next round, as it's still early!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had any Amy's products in a long time — too much salt :) but now that I know they have a low-salt line, I'll look into this promo. I want a freezer-full of pizza and pot pies too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abby,

    I have just called the cops and my lawyer. When I'm done with you, I'll own everything Amy's sent us, as well as, A Soy Bean. ; )

    Andrea,

    I once stopped buying Amy's because of the high sodium, but now, Amy's has a low sodium version of most products. I highly recommend any low sodium soup and the California burger. YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete

Have you got something to say? It would be so nice to hear from you!
(I know captchas suck, but not as much as spam.)