Friday, October 23, 2009

Secret Aardvark Habanero Hot Sauce


Yes, a hot sauce this good deserves its own post. I hesitate to even call Secret Aardvark a hot sauce; it is a choice condiment. As explained in a previous post, this east coast vegan foodie traveled from EWK to PDX and headed straight for the Potato Champion food cart where 1) she enjoyed delicious fries and 2) she was introduced to her new favorite condiment: Secret Aardvark Habanero Hot Sauce.

It took me years to find my previous favorite: Melinda's XXX-hot Habanero hot sauce, and I still love it as a hot sauce. But again I have to emphasize that Secret Aardvark is more than a hot sauce. An accompaniment? Enhancement? Sauce for all occasions? Yum.

I'm back on my home coast now, telling all my fellow hot sauce fiends about Secret Aardvark and hoarding my own bottles. Buy yours now; you won't be sorry. This is not just another hot sauce. This is a hot sauce that you taste one day, and have Food Fight ship 4 bottles home the next. I'm already down to 3 and planning my meals around it. Get on it.

1 comment:

  1. We share a love of Aardvark! I simply can't get enough. Food is just a vehicle to get more Aardvark in my mouth. You are correct calling it a condiment as opposed to a hot sauce; I simply love it on everything. Thanks for the blog comment!

    ReplyDelete

Have you got something to say? It would be so nice to hear from you!
(I know captchas suck, but not as much as spam.)