|open-faced sandwiches are for suckers; |
this was uncovered for photo only!
- omit the celery seed (you don't have it)
- use 2 tbsp of sweet relish in place of the dill pickles (cuz it's already chopped)
- quadruple the chopped celery
- substitute sweet white miso (because that's all you have)
- Inexplicably ignore the directions to grate the tempeh first, and instead cook it in chunks-- only to have to wait for it to cool in order to smush it with a fork. (you're a dope)
Then garnish it with parsley