Thursday, February 10, 2011

Early Valentine's Day Sweets, Courtesy of an Omni Dad...and Sweet & Sara

As far as I'm concerned, the only good thing about Valentine's Day is the chocolate.  So, I wait for it.  But, imagine my surprise, when, a week early, I was lucky enough to unexpectedly find an abundance of chocolate-dipped marshmallows intended solely for me.  Needless to say, I didn't waste any time digging in.  No standing on ceremony waiting for V-day for me!


To give credit where credit is due, the gift was courtesy of my omni Dad.  Omni or not, he knows where the goods are at...and they are definitely at Sweet & Sara!  As a family, we are huge fans; these marshies were no exception.  Huge, fluffy marshmallow hearts: half original, half made superior by their having been dipped in luscious, dark chocolate.


There are rumors that Sweet & Sara is working on adding to their product line and we couldn't be more excited.  If their current items are any indication, there is no doubt that whatever is coming down the pike is sure to be equally as fabulous.

4 comments:

  1. Those look absolutely delicious! And here I thought veganism would help take away the temptation for sweets. If that's the case, I need to move away from Molly's and all the lovely bakeries with vegan options. And all blogs with such goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby, if you could see my heart, it would look just like a Sweet & Sara heart shaped marshmallow. Happy V-day from My Vegan Gut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MVG- would it have a bite missing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abby, It would have a bite missing. But not from the side, from the center.

    ReplyDelete

Have you got something to say? It would be so nice to hear from you!
(I know captchas suck, but not as much as spam.)